• 1 tsp. chile powder
• ½ tsp. cayenne powder
• 8 ears of corn, husked
• ¼ cup Primal Kitchen
• ½ cup crumbled ricotta
• 1 lime
• Primal Kitchen
Avocado Oil Spray
- Build a medium-size fire in a charcoal grill, or heat your gas grill to high. Spray your grill grate with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Combine chile powder and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Gently add the corn to the grill, turning the cobs occasionally. Grill the corn until cooked through and slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn cobs from the grill, and immediately brush each ear with 2 tsp. of Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo.
- Top each cob with a sprinkle of fresh ricotta cheese and a pinch of the chile powder mixture.
- Squeeze 1 lime over each ear of corn, and serve. Enjoy!
Click here to check out our Primal Kitchen Bacon Zoodle Breakfast Bowl recipe.