LA’s Most Anticipated Bacchanalia Takes Over the OC
fter 12 successful years, the LAWineFest is proud to announce the inaugural premier of its sister festival in Orange County. The OCWineFest, partnering with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, will be hosted at San Juan Capistrano’s A Stone’s Throw Winery on March 10th and 11th. Attendees of OCWineFest can look forward to expanding their worldly and local palates as it will feature many of Orange County’s, Northern California’s, and Europe’s wineries.
Upon entry, you will receive a glass to keep — this means unlimited tastings! There’s an All-Access option which will give you a chance to try exclusive tastings from special boutiques that produce beautiful, but limited wines. And no need for beer-lovers to stay home! The fest has some incredible curated breweries on its line-up. If that isn’t enough cause to raise your glasses, the festival will also have select vendors, main-stage presentations, and a DJ. With all the music and delicious food pairings in its lineup, this festival is definitely worth the RSVP.
The Founder and CEO of both the LAWineFest and OCWineFest, Joel M. Fisher, Ph.D., aims to share his expertise and love for wine with the world. Dr. Fisher has an impressive history in the world of wine. He is a member of the Society of Wine Educators, the Circle of Wine Writers, and the International Federation of Wine and Spirits Writers. He has written for notable publications, taught in culinary schools and has traveled abroad both to educate and to learn. His goal with the LAWineFest and the OCWineFest is to create accessibility to different wines within an inviting environment for enthusiasts of all tastes and levels. And being a master himself, he understands the importance of coming together over a glass (or bottle) of vino.
Come celebrate the weekend with food, music, and lots of tasting! Tickets for OCWineFest are available here. Don’t forget to use promo code WINETIME for 30% off tickets and classes.
BOUTIQUE WINERIES – Open to All Access Ticket Holders
· A Stone’s Throw Winery – Orange County
· Ascension Cellars – Paso Robles
· Bellante Family Winery – Orange County
· BK Cellars Urban Winery & Tasting Lounge
· Cloak & Dagger – Templeton/Paso Robles
· Color Wine – Orange County
· Cowboy Canyon Winery – Orange County
· EB Winery – California wines
· Frisby Cellars Winery – Orange County
· Giracci Vineyards & Farms – Orange County
· Lucky Dogg Winery – Solvang
· New Zealand Wine Navigator – Artisanal New Zealand wines
· Newport Beach Vineyards & Winery – Orange County
· Vinemark Cellars – Thousand Oaks
· Wedell Cellars – Arroyo Grande/San Luis Obispo
WINERIES – Open to General & All Access Ticket Holders
· Blackjack Ranch – Santa Barbara
· Chevalier de Bayard/ PRP Wine International
· Clavo Cellars – Templeton
· Distro Partners
· Eppa Sangria
· Fallbrook Winery – Fallbrook
· Josh Cellars – Central Coast
· Joya Import Export INC – Sangria
· Leese-Fitch – Paso Robles
· Moobuzz – Paso Robles
· Navarro Vineyards – Anderson Valley
· Old World Vines – Greek wines
· Rancho Capistrano Winery – Orange County
· San Agustin Vineyards – Warner Springs
· San Antonio Winery – Los Angeles
· Simply Vino – Los Angeles
· The Good Cider/Otis Mcallister, Inc. – Basque region of Spain
· The Wine Caterers – Kessler-haak and Blendtique – Southern California
· Twickel & Takler Wines/ PB Importers – Hungary
· Wilson Creek Winery – Temecula
· Yarden – Israeli wines
BREWERIES – Open to General and All Access Ticket Holders
· Highwater Brewing
· Lagunitas Brewing Co.
· Newport Beach Brewing Co.
· Peroni Brewery
· Reel Brew Co.
· The Bruery & Bruery Terreux