Recipe by Meal Prep on Fleek, mealpreponfleek.com
This vegan sheet pan dinner packs tons of flavor and conveniently cooks together on one sheet pan. Prepare the tofu first and bake until super crispy, then return the pan to the oven with veggies and cashews. Serve this over brown rice or cauliflower rice, or enjoy on it’s own.
- 12 oz. extra firm tofu
- 3 tbs. coconut aminos
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. arrowroot flour
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups baby corn
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, cubed
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ cup basil for garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Cut tofu into cubes, then place between paper towels, and press down using a tofu press or heavy cutting board. Allow the excess moisture to drain from the tofu for 10 to 20 minutes while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Carefully place the pressed tofu cubes in a bowl and coat them with arrowroot, sesame oil and sea salt. Drizzle on the coconut aminos.
- Lay the tofu out on a baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes. The tofu should be brown and crispy.
- Add all the veggies and pineapple to a bowl, and drizzle with Thai chili sauce and lime juice. Stir to coat.
- Move the tofu to one side of the baking sheet, and add the veggies and pineapple. Sprinkle the cashews over the top. Bake for another 10 to 12 minutes, until veggies are tender.