This no-cook soup is full of flavor from the ripe tomatoes of the season, and the olive oil and balsamic brighten this bowl of summer essence. Use a combination of heirloom tomatoes; red, yellow or orange, for the best flavor and color. — Chef Jamie Gwen
- 4 Large Heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbs good-quality, extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Salt & white pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- Garnish with goat cheese crostini, homemade brioche croutons, grilled shrimp, a dollop of crème fraiche, a drizzle of truffe oil, or …