f you’re looking to cut carbs while mixing up your breakfast routine, then this bacon zoodle breakfast bowl recipe from Primal Kitchen has your name all. over. it. Eating healthy should always taste as good as it looks. Thank you Primal Kitchen for making us believe and achieve.
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Cube sweet potatoes, toss in Avocado Oil and salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Create zucchini noodles using a spiralizer, set aside. Chop cherry tomatoes and set aside.
- Blend 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, 1/2 avocado and garlic cloves in a blender or food processor to create an avocado cream sauce.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness, set aside to cool. Cut slices into bacon bits.
- Fry 2 eggs.
- In a bowl, mix together zoodles with cherry tomatoes and bacon bits. Top with avocado cream sauce and 2 fried eggs. Garnish with green onions and season with salt and pepper.