Recipe courtesy of Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- 1 tblspoon unsalted softened organic butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a rondeau over medium heat, evenly distribute the sugar and cook stirring constantly with a large spoon until the sugar starts to liquefy. Continue to stir until the sugar starts to caramelize and turn golden brown.
- Once caramel is to color, turn off heat and add butter a little at a time and stir continuously. Stir until well mixed.
- Slowly pour heavy cream in stirring continuously.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a metal bowl. Place bowl in an ice bath cool to below 40°F.
Caramel Sea Salt Milkshake
- 12 oz Organic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1 pinch Mexican Cinnamon
- 1 oz Home made caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Gray Sea Salt
- Whipped Cream
- Drizzle with Caramel
Place all ingredients into a blender and pulse until the ice cream starts to break down and the shake starts to blend, then blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute.