Popbar introduces handcrafted gelato on a stick made with all natural ingredients. They offer a traditional gelato treat by preparing it in the most genuine way, using only real fruit and a handful of ingredients. All of their popbars are natural and made fresh daily. Blending authenticity with innovation, they serve gelato in a new way – on a stick, which is more fun, customizable, easier to eat and kid friendly. At Popbar, they pride themselves on ensuring flavor in every bite and in providing you with an eventful, personalized and memorable experience on each visit. If you’ve already tried Popbar you know how addicting they can be, so they’ve provided a recipe to help you share the love with these fun gelato treats.
- 5 ounces of fresh mixed berries: raspberry, blueberries, strawberries
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup of milk
- 4-6 pop molds
- One small container/block of dark dipping chocolate
- Wooden pop sticks
- Cut, wash and drain mixed berries
- Blend mixed berries and milk for at least 30 seconds
- Add yogurt and blend again, until smooth (usually 30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Place mixture into pop molds, add sticks and freeze for 2 hours, or until hard
- Melt the dipping chocolate and dip the YogurtPop for 5 seconds maximum (the quicker, the better)
- You can replace the fruits and use milk or white chocolate instead of dark chocolate!
Recipe Provided By Popbar