Recipe by: Mangia Michelle, The Twisted Branch.
- ½ pound fresh ricotta
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½-1” thick pieces
- The Twisted Branch’s Black truffle infused olive oil
- The Twisted Branch’s Extra virgin olive oil
- The Twisted Branch’s Cyprus flake sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Placed the slices of baguette on a baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Bake for 3-5 minutes each side until they are golden brown.
- Take a clove of garlic and gently rub on each piece of toasted baguette.
- Spread fresh ricotta on each slice (about 2 teaspoons).
- Sprinkle thyme leaves over the ricotta.
- Drizzle each piece with black truffle olive oil.
- Sprinkle each piece with a few flakes of Cyprus flake sea salt (do not overdo it, or it will be too salty).
The Twisted Branch is a family owned and operated company. Owners, Richard Cozza and John Cherico are dedicated in bringing you a vast selection of the freshest, flavorful extra virgin olive oils, balsamic vinegars, spices, salts, sugars, local honey and our own small batch gourmet coffee to enhance your experiences with food.