Wrap up Labor Day weekend with bundles of sweet and savory treats in the form of Villa Azur‘s prosciutto-wrapped Roasted Dates. The easy to make dish combines dry dates, prosciutto, manchego cheese and honey to create irresistible flavors sure to make any host shine at home.
For 4 people
- 36 pitted dry dates
- 12 slices of Bayonne Prosciutto
- Manchego cheese: 4oz
- Honey: ½ tbl spoon
- Heavy cream: 1 cup
- Melt half the Manchego cheese with the cream in a saucepan, salt and pepper, boil and then mix everything together in a blender.
- Put aside in a cooler
- Stuff the dates with Manchego cheese: 2gr per date
- Wrap the dates 3 by 3 with one slice of Bayonne prosciutto.
- Bake the dates in an oven at (400F) for 4 minutes, then top the dates with honey and re-bake for 1 minute.
- Plate and serve with the dressing on the side.
Villa Azure 309 23rd St, Miami Beach, FL 33139 | 305 763 8688