Irene’s Delectable Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Blondies
There’s just something about a brownie, isn’t there? You say the word, and instantly there are images of ooey-gooey chocolatey goodness running through your mind and tickling your taste buds! Whether you choose to avoid gluten due to allergies or want to make a batch of everyone’s favorite treat, Blends by Orly offers these two delectable brownie recipes – one for Chocolate Chip Blondies and one for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies – that are rich, delightful and gluten-free! I don’t know about you, but I am salivating just thinking about that warm brownie right out of the oven…
- 2 bars margarine or butter (softened)
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Blends by Orly London Blend
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat: Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick oil.
- Mix: In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together on medium-high speed for 3 minutes until lightened in color. Add eggs + vanilla and mix for 2 minutes or until fully incorporated. In a separate bowl, mix Blends by Orly London Blend, salt, and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix all ingredients together on med-high speed for 3 minutes, or until fully incorporated. Add chocolate chips for 30 seconds or until dispersed within the dough.
- Bake: Spoon batter into the baking pan and smooth out to an even layer with a pallet knife, spatula or the back of your spoon. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the outer edges are brown. Let blondies cool and slice into small squares. These blondies can be refrigerated for 10 days or frozen for up to 9 months.
Recipe Courtsey of Blends by Orly.