Sushi Roku is a pioneer of contemporary sushi, incorporating diverse, non-traditional ingredients from Latin America (e.g. jalapeños) and Europe (e.g. olive oil) into its edible works of art. This unique culinary experience that bridges past and present is the result of an eagerness to embrace new ideas and a profound respect for tradition. Sushi Roku’s bold and diverse menu also offers an array of hot and cold specialty appetizers and an extensive selection of exotic entrées.
- 6 oz Braised short ribs
- 2 tbsp Potato puree
- 4 tbsp Short rib sauce
- 1/2 pc Baby bok choy
- 1 pc Baby carrot and orange (cut to 1/2)
- 1 oz Shimeji mushroom
- Fry the short rib for 5 min until crispy & cut in three piece.
- Put the short rib into a sauce pan.
- Flash fry the veggies and sprinkle a salt.
- Add the potato puree in the middle making a ring place the short rib inside vegetables on around meat.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle chopped chives on top of the meat.
Recipe courtesy of: Sushi Roku, Fashion Island